Oman Khasab Tour From Dubai
Show mobile voucher
Easy booking form
Pre booking require
Group discount offer
- Spend an unforgettable day on a traditional dhow cruise
- Get chance of seeing dolphins group in turquoise water
- Swim or snorker in the clear crystal water Gulf of Oman
- Enjoy a tasty Oriental buffet lunch as well as unlimited soft drinks, Juice and fresh fruits, dates
Oman khasab Full Day Tour Deals with Buffet Lunch
Discover the beauty of Khasab in full day tour and dolphin watching from cruise, you'll never see before
Until recently, the city of Khasab in Oman emirate was isolated. But with the opening of a road from the UAE, it has become open to tourism. These days it is better known as the Gateway to the Musandam Peninsula. But there is also much to see and enjoy in the waters off the city and our Oman Khasab Tour package will acquaint you with them.
The tour takes place aboard a dhow, the traditional trading ship that once travelled up and down the Arabian Peninsula, giving the cruise a touch of the romantic. Once onboard, you can enjoy a variety of fun activities once the dhow gets to Khasab, such as swimming, snorkeling and dolphin-watching. There is also a trip to the Musandam Peninsula, known as the Fjord of the Arabia. This breathtaking location features dramatic looming cliffs and is a great place to watch dolphins frolicking amidst the crystal-clear waters.
The cruise includes an onboard buffet lunch serving international cuisine with vegetarian dishes offered as well as refreshments such as soft drinks, coffee and tea. For snacks, fresh fruits and sweets are provided. And once the cruise is over, we will also take you back to your hotel or residence.
Tour include of
- Pick from your location
- Drive to Khasab via emirates road
- UAE exit fee and Oman entry visa
- Dolphin Watching
- 04 hours of entertaining cruise on a traditional Omani Dhow
- Soft drinks, fruit and refreshments
- Visit to Fjord, Swimming, Snorkeling
- Snokeling equipment and life jackets
- New, Frsh Towels for each person
- Fully Equipped Crews with Navigation Compass
- Drop back at your loction
Oman Khasab Tour Package
||10 - 11 Hours full day
||Daily morning departure
||06:30 :-To-: 06:45 AM
||06:00 :-To-: 06:30 PM
||Anywhere in dubai, sharjah
||Cold drink, soft juice, water
Check Date To Book Tour
| Per Child
|| Per Person
3 day Pre-booking require
instant confirmation email
Local tourism company
24/7 call center support
Which date you want book tour?
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults to operate
- Minimum three days prior booking is required of your tour date
- Kid below 3 years is free. From 3 - 10 years will apply child price
- Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route as this is a shared transfer.
- Payment will be online for this tour or cash collection from hotel 2 day before tour. Cash at pick not accept
- Shorts dress are permitted.
- Shady seating is available aboard the dhow.
- A hat or some form of protection for the head is advisable in direct sunlight.
- Good quality sunglasses are advised, including photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles.
- You may wear light, comfortable clothing for the trip. You can get your swimming wear for the snorkelling session.
- The entire trip will be through bus and dhow; you won’t have to do much of walking so any kind of footwear is okay.
- While you will get the chance to swim off the dhow, caution is advised when getting in and out of the water by ladder.
- Food & refreshments will be provided on the cruise. However, if you are traveling with babies or young children, do carry any special dietary foods.
- Take care of your electronics like camera & mobile as you will be on the boat for a long time. It is preferable you carry them in a waterproof bag.
- Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographing government buildings, police or military or local is not permitted
Important note :
- For tourist visa holders, it is mandatory to bring your original passport with you on the day of the tour as you’ll be crossing immigration to Oman.
- Please note that this tour involves crossing the border to Oman. Upon receiving your voucher after booking, please respond to the email with a scanned color copy of your passport.